Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday Video: Bull Moose Jackson - "Big Ten Inch"

Last night I was extremely frustrated with America's current political system (even more so than usual) and started researching defunct political parties to restart. After narrowing it down to a select few based solely on name (Anti-Masonic, Farmer-Labor) I settled on reviving the famed Bull Moose Party. I'm not overly interested in what the party stood for in 1912 but I am interested in having an awesome theme song. The obvious artist to represent my new party is none other than semi-obscure 40's blues/r&b artist Bull Moose Jackson. He has many fine songs to choose from but in the end I have decided on "Big Ten Inch" as the new Bull Moose Party's official theme song. Aerosmith covered it on their famous blues covers album Honkin' on Bobo so hopefully I can get a Steven Tyler endorsement as well. Anyway we will offically be the party of the double entendre as you will quickly realize by listening to Bull Moose sing. Now to reestablish the Rough Riders....




No comments:

Post a Comment